Fire Safety Study
It is the study for the calculation and design of the measures envisaged in the design and construction of a building, aiming both at preventing the risk of a fire in the building and on combating the fire.
Fire Safety / Fire Fighting Study Factors
In IONIKI, we prepare Fire Safety / Firefighting Studies, taking into account:
- Citizens' protection in conjunction with security rules
- The use and size of the building
- The rules of aesthetics and layout of the space
Elements of Fire Safety / Fire Fighting
A Fire Safety / Fire Fighting Study includes:
- Technical report
- Design of lights and signage escape
- Construction designs for the determination of escape routes (Maximum Distance Control, etc.)
- Design of fire detectors, installation of fire extinguishers, alarms, fire panels, etc.
- Single-line firefighting designs
- Electrical fire detection design
- Material specifications
In IONIKI, we prepare the comprehensive Fire Safety / Firefighting Study for the area you are interested in, ensuring the protection of the building and preserving the taste of the space.