List All Categories
ISO 22000:2005, Food Safety Management System
Food safety management system is the internal processes of a business to improve its efficiency and performance in line with specific food safety requirements.
ISO 22000: 2005 applies to businesses that are involved in any way in the food chain. Puts the requirements in the food safety management system so as to control the dangers that threaten the food and to ensure that it is safe once it is consumed.
Food Safety Management System Factors
In IONIKI, we design a food safety management system according to ISO 22000: 2005 for each business based on:
- The characteristics of the products
- The intended use
- The dangers of food
- Food production, processing and transport procedures
Elements of Food Safety Management Systems
In order to comply with ISO 22000: 2005, the food safety management system used by an enterprise must:
- be in compliance with the statutory food safety requirements
- to assess customer requirements and to document compliance with bilaterally agreed customer requirements related to food safety to enhance customer satisfaction
- effectively inform food safety data to its suppliers, customers and stakeholders in the food chain
- ensure that the declared food safety policy is implemented
- seek independent certification or self-assessment or own declaration of compliance with this International Standard.
In IONIKI, we design for your business a food safety management system in accordance with the international standard ISO 22000: 2005, free of any bureaucracy. The food safety management system that we design, ensures the suitability of your products and services while improving customer satisfaction.