List All Categories
ISO 14001:2004, Environmental Management System
An environmental management system is the internal processes of an enterprise to improve, in accordance with specific requirements, its effectiveness in protecting the environment and to reduce the impact of its actions on it.
ISO 14001: 2004 sets the requirements in the environmental management system so that the business can develop environmental policy in line with relevant environmental legislation and regulations and other requirements that it has accepted. It concerns aspects of the environment that affects its activities.
Environmental Management System Factors
In IONIKI, we design an ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Management System for each enterprise based on:
- the environmental legislation and other agreed regulations
- the nature, the extent and the environmental impacts of its activities, products or services
- the prevention and continuous reduction of pollution
- the region that works
- the environmental conditions
- the production processes
Elements of Environmental Management Systems
In order to comply with ISO 14001: 2004, the environmental management system used by an business must:
- complies with the statutory environmental protection requirements
- complies with the environmental protection standards expressed in its environmental policy
- monitor, implement, control and improve procedures for implementing environmental policy
- renews environmental policy for every new environmental issue that arises
In IONIKI, we design for your business an environmental management system according to the international standard ISO 14001: 2004, free of any bureaucracy. The environmental management system that we design, will improve the organization and operation of your business, you will save energy and natural resources while contributing responsibly to protecting the environment.