List All Categories
ISO 9001:2008, Quality Management System
Quality management system is the internal processes of a business or organization to improve its efficiency and perfomance in line with specific quality requirements.
ISO 9001: 2008 sets the requirements in the management system so that it aims to improve customer satisfaction.
Quality system factors
In IONIKI, we design a quality management system according to ISO 9001: 2008 for each business based on:
- The business environment
- Changes and risks to the environment
- Its different needs
- Its specific objectives
- The products it produces / services it offers
- The procedures it uses
- Its size
- Its culture
Elements of Quality Systems
In order to be in compliance with ISO 9001: 2008, a quality management system must:
- defines quality assurance procedures and ensures their implementation
- determines the order and effect of the processes
- establish the necessary criteria and methods for the effective operation and control of procedures
- ensure the availability of the necessary resources and the necessary information to control procedures
- monitor, measure and analyze processes
- applies the necessary actions to achieve the objectives and seeks continuous improvement of procedures
In IONIKI, we design a quality management system for your business according to the international ISO 9001: 2008 standard, free of any bureaucracy. The quality management system that we will design, will increase the efficiency of your business while improving your customer satisfaction.