Axle Charge Study
The load and stability study calculates the vehicle's strengths and behavior in a load mode based on the standards criteria.
These studies are required in the following cases:
- Crane attachments
- Biaxially - triangular truck, etc.
- Tilting - tilting attachment
Vehicle Axis Load and Stability Vehicle Study Factors
In IONIKI, we prepare the Study, taking into account:
- The dimensions of the vehicle (surface, axle distances, etc.)
- Vehicle weight (gross, etc.)
- The ability to load all axles
- The maximum permissible load weight
- The full extent of the arm
Elements of Vehicle Axis Loading and Stability Study
The Study includes:
- Calculations of troques, which must be within acceptable limits
- The vehicle's stability calculation (for example crane lifting behavior, etc.)
- Calculation of exposures
- The technical specifications of vehicle construction
- The technical specifications for the existing materials or for those to be used
In IONIKI, with the integrated design and preparation of the Study, we ensure the best possible way to the requirements of the application of the study, the safety and the issuance of the permit according to the standards that define it.