It is the study in which the elevator installation is designed and planned for lifting loads or human resources to serve the users.
Elevator Study Factors
In IONIKI, we prepare an Elevation Study, taking into account:
- Type and use of the building
- Number of users
- Type of installation (suspension mode, chamber and shaft dimensions, etc.)
- Electricity (three phase, single phase)
- Payload and machinery spaces
Elements Elevator Study
The Elevator Study includes:
- Construction designs (top view, view, section)
- Mechanical study
- Technical specifications of materials
- Electric Study
In IONIKI, with our integrated Elevator Design, we propose the best solution that connects the installation's functionality to the aesthetics of the space.